About Teacher » Hata Yoga
Mr. Ramesh kumar has 30 years of experience in teaching yoga. He Started practicing yoga when he was at 14 years. He started learning yoga in eshwarayana garadi and also studied in J S S of yoga. Few more years later he went to study in Malnad Halli sri Raghavendra yoga institute to enhance his knowledge in yoga. Later he studied yoga therapy with B K S Iyengar. He attended lots of state , national and international yoga competation and won lots of gold , silver and bronze medal . He studied under different yoga teachers such as B K S iyengar , s s patil and with malnad halli sri raghavendra gurugi . His dedication towards yoga bring him very good knowledge.
His methodology of teaching is very precise and proper traditional method which helps all kind of student to learn yoga with comfortness and understand the depth of postures , breathing and perfection of asanas . He is also teaching theropetical yoga , thousands of people learnt under him and got very good benefits.
1) 1st place in International yoga competation held in Pondicherry in the year 1992.
2) 1st place in National level yoga competation held in cuttack in the year 1992.
3) 1st place in All India Championship and won 2nd place in statkriyas held in Pondicherry in the year 1993.
4) 1st place in senior level National yoga championship held in bangalore in the year 1994.
5) 1st place in state level yoga compitation held in bangalore in the year 1995.
6) 3rd place in state level yoga compitation held in cuttack in the year 1989.
7) 1st place in district level yoga compitation held in mysore in the year 1989.